- Money is the leading cause of disagreements in marriages.
- If we could have any luxury in the world (and money didn't matter) more of us would choose to spend money on a butler and a maid than anything else.
- 92% of us would rather be rich than find the love of our lives.
- Almost two out of three people have modified their financial behavior because of their fears.
- According to Employee Benefits Research Institute 96% of all people who have jobs right now won't be eligible for their full Social Security benefits when they reach age 65.
- More than one-third of American women consider money more important than good sex to the success of a marriage.
- When people shop for a car, what they want more than anything else is reliability for the best possible price.
Sunday, 31 July 2011
Ice cream is a favorite food of children... However, many do not know who first discovered how to make ice cream... In fact, the first discovered how to make ice cream is a man named Gerald Tissain France in 1620... After the discovery, then emerged a variety of flavors that just make delicious ice cream to this day...
to the parents , before you forbid your child to eat ice-cream, the most better if you know the facts about ice cream .. :
Ice cream became very popular before the Revolutionary War and a meal in the shops - confectionery shops, in New York City..Ice cream can reduce calcium, high blood pressure in the body.